BACKGROUND & CONTEXT
Unify Sales and Finance under with integrated quoting and order management
Synthesia’s mission is to empower everyone to make video content without cameras, microphones or studios. Using AI, they have radically changed the process of content creation and unleashed human creativity for good. Synthesia is the #1 rated AI video creation platform. Thousands of companies use it to create videos in 120 languages, saving up to 80% of their time and budget. They are trusted by Accenture, BBC, Google, Amazon and more.
How to Transform Business
Synthesia decided to transform their business model with a unified Lead-to-Order solution. The team wanted to unify sales and finance with integrated quoting, order management, invoicing and to automate the complete Lead-to-Order lifecycle all on one platform. Salesforce was chosen to help Synthesia to go beyond the single sale and help realise the benefit of accelerating direct sales with a scalable process
Namiru Solutions worked closely with Synthesia to understand their needs, priorities and internal processes
Namiru employed this understanding to design and build a solution that was both simple, functional and matched to the business processes in Synthesia to boost their sales capabilities while keeping in mind Synthesia’s future needs, challenges and growth plans.
- Set up Sales Processes
- Configured CPQ including designing the catalogue structure and products, discount schedules, quote automations, contracts and order creations
- Designed and implemented the license and renewal management
- Greatly improved reporting and company performance analytics
Namiru's role is to work closely with Synthesia to achieve maximum business benefit through both the short- and long-term use of the solution. As a strategic partner, Namiru also added value by advising on best practices, helping users with adoption, and supporting Synthesia through the entire life cycle of the Salesforce contract.
- Account Execs can now close business smoothly with automation and renew the client’s contract easily with a few clicks. The current contract controls the entire life cycle of the customer including any upsells.
- Management have a better understanding of the churn with real-time reports and dashboards
- Admins benefit from using one single system where they can manage all interactions with customers, make changes using clicks and not code, while benefitting from new features and enhancements 3x a year in a secured/trusted cloud environment